Volunteers for JJs Playhouse Children’s Museum & Gym Board of Directors
JJs Playhouse Children’s Museum & Gym is currently recruiting volunteer Board Members to serve a 3-year term. As catalysts for the Museum’s continued growth and increasing impact in the community, this is an opportunity to develop your leadership skills, serve our mission and make great things happen for JJs Playhouse Children’s Museum & Gym. Our Board supports the Museum through each member’s unique skills, interests, background, and contacts, both professional and personal.
We are particularly interested in applicants to serve in any of the following areas:
- Community Leader/Fundraiser
- Early Childhood Education
- Event Planning
- Real Estate
- Legal Advisor
- Project Management
- Review the BOD Job Description which includes a board member job description and expectations.
- If you are interested in being considered, submit a completed Board of Directors Application to Yunice Patrick, Executive Director by the July 31, 2018 deadline.
- The top applicants will be nominated at the September 2018 board meeting.